Drain and Sewer
The Sunny Plumber SoCal is a Corona, CA based full-service residential and commercial plumbing company offering services throughout the Southwest United States. Our experienced team of skilled plumbers and professional staff are licensed, bonded, background checked, and committed to providing excellent customer service.
No matter what your plumbing needs are, we handle it all—from basic plumbing repairs, water conditioning, drain and sewer cleaning, water heater services and slab leaks to gas lines and garbage disposals. The bright and shiny repairmen of The Sunny Plumber SoCal are ready for the job—and we’ll do it right the first time! To learn more about what we have to offer, contact us today.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Premier Plumbing Services
Our team offers superior plumbing service delivered through bright and shiny technicians who never show their hiney on the job! We only staff the highest quality plumbers in the industry. They are expertly trained, drug–tested, and background–checked to make sure that our customers feel comfortable having them their home. We emphasize the skill, training, appearance and safety of our plumbers, as well as quality products and exceptional customer service.
When we show up to do work on your commercial or residential property, we do so with stocked, clean trucks so that our customers are proud to have us in front of their homes. We’re known for our family–friendly service and we’re always there when you need us—plus we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. Lastly, because we know emergencies never happen at a convenient time, we have 24/7 emergency plumbing service available.
The Sunshine Club
Ask us about our Sunshine Club maintenance plan. Through this plan our customers enjoy significant discounts on qualifying plumbing system installations and repairs. Also, as part of our maintenance program we conduct a flood prevention visit, which includes drain clearing, water analysis, water heater maintenance, a whole–house sink and faucet check for proper operation, a dye test to identify potentially costly leaks, and if needed, a camera inspection of your main sewer line.
Plus, no matter what plumbing services you need, you’ll never be charged extra after–hours. Give us a call today to learn more!
We take pride in servicing our customers and being part of the community we service. We also want to make sure all our customers make the best decision for themselves, families and homes when they need plumbing repair and servicing. Therefore, at The Sunny Plumber we follow a Six Step Customer Protection process to assist our customers through this important decision process.
- 3 Options: After a thorough diagnosis of the problem our technician will provide at least 3 options, one of which is to do nothing, and let the customer choose the option that best fits their need a.
- All our quotes are complete. We provide all–inclusive quotes with no guess work, if it takes us longer to complete the work than estimated, we don’t charge the customer.
- 3 day Right to Cancel. We strictly follow the law that customers have a 3 day right to cancel, even though we start the job immediately. We inform the customer of this right, provide them written details of it and have them sign off that they understand it.
- Confirmation Calls. When a repair or replacement is over $1,500 we do a customer care confirmation call. This involves a call to a ‘confirmation’ company that asks a series of questions. We do this to make sure the customer has complete clarity of the project and understands the price, scope of work, their rights to cancel, warranties, and if they want to include someone else in the decision process.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All our work has a satisfaction guarantee. If something doesn’t meet the customers’ expectations, we will do the right thing until they are happy.
- We do the job right. We follow up with the customer. We call, email and send satisfaction surveys to make sure the customer is happy, if anything is questioned or challenged we address it immediately.
We are committed to conducting business in a moral and ethically responsible manner. We built this system after years of experience helping people of all backgrounds and ages with their homes. We have found this process makes sure our customers are informed and prepared to make the best decisions. We also require all Sunny Plumber employees to go through rigorous training, background checks, drug testing and continuous senior sensitivity training.