When it comes to your plumbing, there are a few jobs you can do yourself. Plunging a shallow clog, for example. Swapping out a flapper at the bottom of your toilet, if you’re so inclined. When it gets more complicated than this, it’s time to call a professional plumber. And stubborn clogs can be a lot more complicated than you may realize. If that plunger isn’t cutting it, or if the problem isn’t specific to one drain/fixture, let us know.
Because we’ve got the tools and training necessary to solve the right problems the right way. You can always trust a Sunny Plumber to show up prepared and with a sunny demeanor. One of the most powerful tools that we have at our disposal is video pipe inspection equipment. If you’ve ever struggled with a stubborn clog and have wished you could just see the thing, well—we can. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
How Does That Work?
Chances are that you have a smartphone in your pocket or within arm’s reach right now, right? And you can take some pretty high-quality photos and videos with its camera, right? Well, that type of technology is not unique to phones. We’ve got some pretty impressive camera technology of our own—and we can put it right down your drains and into pipes!
Instead of sitting in a smartphone, the cameras that we use are affixed to flexible rods. These flexible rods are inserted into drains, and the camera at the front end feeds back live video to a monitor. That means that we can see what’s going on in your pipes in real-time, which gives us a few major advantages.
What Are These Advantages?
- We are able to actually locate the exact position of clogs in your drains or sewer line.
- We are able to figure out what’s causing the clog. Is it a simple matter of food waste or too much toilet paper? A more serious issue, like tree roots? Now there’s no guessing.
- We can find problem areas in your pipes, helping us to identify issues like leaks without excavating an entire pipe.
- We can determine if a full replacement is necessary, if we can patch the pipe, replace a length of the pipe or a single fitting, etc.
- We can evaluate our work when we’re done!
In addition to all of this, our video pipe inspection helps to educate you! We don’t think that any of our clients are skeptical of our suggestions. They know that we set the bar when it comes to honest, fair pricing and putting our customers’ best interests first.
However, being told that something is in your best interest is a lot different than having firsthand knowledge of what’s going on. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that the problem has been solved when we can show you before and after results. Just another reason to work with our Sunny Plumbers.