Drain and Sewer
Drain and Sewer Cleaning in Corona, CA
How often do you think about the cleanliness of your drain or sewer lines? Probably not too often. Fortunately for you, when you have a clog or a slow drain, we have the staff, skills, and equipment to effectively clean your drain and sewer lines. The Sunny Plumber SoCal provides superior plumbing services, which includes comprehensive drain and sewer cleaning.
We have the best equipment for the job, as well as the background and expertise to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When you contact us to provide your drain and sewer line cleaning services, you’ll know that you’re well on your way to disposing of waste and wastewater reliably and hygienically. We are so dedicated to cleanliness that we pride ourselves on employing plumbers who are bright and shiny, and won’t show their hiney.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Our Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services
You have various drains in your Corona, CA home, and they all serve an important function: allowing wastewater to exit your home. Clogged drains of any kind are a significant problem. Fortunately for you, we can unclog a drain no matter what is causing the blockage. Contact us for prompt and reliable drain and sewer cleaning services, such as the following.
- Scour Jet Services: Also called hydro–jetting, our professional plumbers use a high–powered hose to scour away any waste that exists within your drainpipes and/or sewer line.
- Sink Drain Cleaning: Whether you have a clogged drain from hair in the bathroom or grease in the kitchen, our highly trained technicians can get your system back in good working order.
- Shower Drain Cleaning: Hair and soap scum are no match for our tools and technology—you can count on us to unclog a drain of any kind.
- Sewer Drain Cleaning: When something goes wrong with your sewer, you need a trusted plumber on your side.
The Problem with Clogged Drains
When it comes to facing a clogged drain, you probably are tempted to just go run out for some store–bought chemical drain or sewer cleaner. Unfortunately, these cleaners are not equipped to resolve the problem permanently. In fact, they can cause corrosion to your pipes and actually accumulate into bigger clogs. These clogs can throw off water pressure levels in your drain and sewer system, plus increase the risk of damage to your plumbing system.
Another method that homeowners try in order to resolve a clog on their own is reaching it with a hand auger. Forcing this kind of tool down your drain without the training and expertise necessary to know how to handle it can cause more harm than good, and you may be facing plumbing repairs in addition to drain cleaning.
You rely on your drain and sewer system far too much to put its condition at risk. Contact us to ensure that your drain and sewer line, and your entire plumbing system, stay in good working order.